Saturday, July 29, 2017

Carlsbad and cousins!


Sorry I haven't been on my blog for a long time but I'll try ro catch up. There's just been so much! We went to Texas and got bit by a dog. hooray! Now I have to swim with these giant bandaids on my face. Then we went to my cousins house for a week and guess what we did? Swam and swam and swam ALL  DAY  LONG. That was painful. They live on a 73 acre farm with horses, sheep, geese, turkeys, and several other pets, some of them unwanted. Then we went to carlsbad caverns, which was awesome. We saw these 80 foot tall spires made of stalactites and stalagmites and other crazy cavern rooms. Trying to compare the size of the first cavern to Carlsbad is like 1-2000. You need to go there. Then today we went to a tiny water park and had some fun. I still needed that bandaid though. Noooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment